Compared to fabricated steel baseplates, Magnachem™ Baseplates:
- Are flat to within .002”/ft, which ensures perfect pump and motor alignment, every time.
- Feature completely rigid quartz ceramic cast construction, which eliminates flexing, twisting and misalignment issues common to fabricated steel baseplates.
- Provide a broad range of chemical resistance, which eliminates corrosion issues common to steel baseplates.
- Lower lifetime cost of ownership than steel baseplates.
Magnachem™ Baseplates include:
- Center grout hole for easy installation.
- Catch basin with a threaded drain connection located under the pump stuffing box/seal chamber area to safely transfer any leakage.
- Tapped through holes in each corner of the baseplate to facilitate baseplate leveling.
- Heavy duty, 316SS, tapped inserts for mounting pump, motor and coupling guard.