Magnetic Drive Fluoropolymer Lined Pumps
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Magnatex®/Texel® ME Series sub-ANSI pumps are dependable, durable, replaceable liner, magnetic drive pumps. They are the solution for low to medium flow, corrosive fluid applications. These pumps provide a lifetime of maintenance-free operation with low initial cost and low total cost of ownership. Replaceable liners make repairs easy and inexpensive without special tooling required. Sealless design helps eliminate "Reportable Release" issues.
Magnatex ME Series
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Straddle-mounted inner magnet system with bearings on both sides of the magnet - this design reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors overhung, cantilevered, inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction, which allows easy on-site maintenance with no special tools or fixtures required
- Large internal flow paths, which means the pumps can easily handle 1% solids @ 500µ and up to 8% solids @ 100µ. Optional baffle-plated rear casing enables enhanced solids handling capability. Optional proprietary self-cleaning strainer technology enables us to handle even higher solids percentages if necessary
- Safely handles toxic, noxious, corrosive or high-temperature liquids with increased safety to personnel and the environment
- Special high-temperature construction is available to handle up to 800°F
- Several dual containment systems are available that virtually eliminate any leakage to the environment when handling extremely hazardous chemicals
Materials of Construction
- ETFE Lined
- PVDF Lined
Registered trademark of Arkema, Inc.
MAGNATEX® ME Series Specifications