Regenerative Turbine Pump, Low NPSH, Low Flow-High Head
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
MPT Series magnetically driven, sealless, regenerative turbine vane pumps are designed specifically for low NPSH, low flow at high heads. The MPT Series features close coupled construction similar to the MP Series, but uses a regenerative turbine vane impeller. This design provides better pump hydraulics at low flow rates and low NPSHa conditions.
MPT Series Pumps
Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Standard SiC-X bearing system for enhanced dry running capability
- Straddle-mounted, inner magnet system, with bearings on both sides of the magnet, which reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors' overhung, cantilevered inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction that allows easy on-site maintenance, with no special tools or fixtures required
- Close coupled configuration eliminates coupling and motor alignment issues
- Handles toxic, noxious and corrosive liquids for leak-free pumping with increased safety to plant personnel and the environment
- Excellent for pumping entrained gases
- Excellent for low NPSH applications
Materials of Construction
- 316 SS
MAGNATEX® MPT Series Specifications