Magnetic Drive Sealless ANSI Process Pump
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
The MAXP Series of pumps has been designed to conform to ANSI B73.3 dimensional standards. The pumps are extremely rugged, which makes them ideal for rigorous duty in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
MAXP Series Pumps
Magnatex MAXP pumps have the following design features:
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Straddle-mounted inner magnet system with bearings on both sides of the magnet - this design reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors overhung, cantilevered, inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction, which allows easy on-site maintenance with no special tools or fixtures required
- Large internal flow paths, which means the pumps can easily handle 1% solids @ 500µ and up to 8% solids @ 100µ. Optional baffle-plated rear casing enables enhanced solids handling capability. Optional proprietary self-cleaning strainer technology enables us to handle even higher solids percentages if necessary
- Safely handles toxic, noxious, corrosive or high-temperature liquids with increased safety to personnel and the environment
- Special high-temperature construction is available to handle up to 800°F
- Options for leak detection are available that virtually eliminate any leakage to the environment when handling extremely hazardous chemicals
Materials of Construction
- 304 SS
- 316 SS
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
- Alloy B&C
MAGNATEX® MAXP Series Specifications