Magnetic Drive Sealless Pump
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
The MMP Series magnetically driven, sealless, centrifugal pumps are heavy-duty mag-drive pumps with superior SiC-X bearing materials for low flow applications. These close coupled pumps are similar in construction to the MPL/MP Series, except the shaft is stationary and the suction/discharge ports are male NPT with optional flanges available.
Magnatex® MMP Series
The MMP Series pumps are high-quality, dependable, long-lasting pumps utilizing our exclusive straddle bearing design and furnished with the shaft, thrust ring and bushing made of sintered silicon carbide material. Sealless pumps help eliminate "Reportable Release" issues.
All Magnatex pumps and spare parts come with a 1-year unconditional warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Straddle-mounted inner magnet system with bearings on both sides of the magnet - this design reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors overhung, cantilevered, inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction, which allows easy on-site maintenance with no special tools or fixtures required
- Large internal flow paths, which means the pumps can easily handle 1% solids @ 500µ and up to 8% solids @ 100µ. Optional baffle-plated rear casing enables enhanced solids handling capability. Optional proprietary self-cleaning strainer technology enables us to handle even higher solids percentages if necessary
- Safely handles toxic, noxious, corrosive or high-temperature liquids with increased safety to personnel and the environment
- Special high-temperature construction is available to handle up to 800°F
- Several dual containment systems are available that virtually eliminate any leakage to the environment when handling extremely hazardous chemicals
Materials of Construction
- 316 SS
- Ceramic or Stainless Steel Shaft Option
MAGNATEX® MMP Series Specifications
MAGNATEX® MMP Series Component View
Optional high-pressure models for suction conditions to 5,000 psi and more