ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Mag-Drive Close Couple SM200 Series
Mag-Drive Close Couple SM400 Series
Mag-Drive Close Couple SM900 Series
Mag-Drive Close Couple RM100 Series
Metallic S200 Series Cutway
Metallic R100 Series
Metallic S900 Series
Non-Metallic Ryton S900
Non-Metallic Ryton S200
- Flows from 0.5 to 30 GPM at 1750 RPM
- Pressure from 0 to 150 PSI
- Gear & bearing combinations of metallic and nonmetallic wear surfaces.
- Slotted bearings to lubricate shaft and gear surfaces.
- Hydraulic porting to balance axial thrust and to reduce wear.
- Ample port sizing to reduce the likelihood of cavitation when inlet pressure is marginal.
- Effective housing seals with elastic memory prevent leakage of corrosives.
- Recirculation heat port versatility.
- Containment can flush and drain connections.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy C
- Non-Metallic - Ryton
- Packing - Lip - Mechanical - Seal-less
- NEMA Close Coupled Adapters
Seal-Less Magnetic Drive SM207 Pump Dimensions
S207 Metallic Close Coupled Pump Dimensions
S207 Non-Metallic Close Coupled Pump Dimensions
Chemsteel Tandem Pumps
Mag Drive Catalyst Pumps
Polyphenylene Sulfide PPS, an engineered, reinforced plastic, offering a wide range of chemical compatibility, physical stability, and high temperature resistance (to 200° F).
An all purpose austenitic stainless, excellent corrosion resistance; premium choice of all 300 series alloys.
Most used of exotic high/nickel alloys. Superior corrosion resistance for severe alkaline and acidic pumping applications.
Precision machined metallic gears of 316SS, W88 stainless, and Alloy C. Also available in glass reinforced Teflon©, Ryton© and carbon reinforced PEEK.
Shafts are 316 stainless steel or Alloy C.
Single and/or double mechanical seals are offered in elastomer bellows and Teflon© wedge designs. Bellows design available with Viton© or EPDM formed elastomer shaft seal. Wedge designs available with Teflon© wedge shaft seal and perfluoroelastomer stationary seat o-rings. Packing materials: Teflon©, Grafoil© and Teflon©/Graphite.
Teflon© encapsulating, silicone o-rings provide elastic memory to assure an effective long lasting seal. Avoiding the re-torquing required of pumps using pure TFE.
Close coupled mag drive pumps
Body Stainless Steel, Ryton and Alloy C constructions
Gears Ryton©, Peek, 316 SS, W88, Alloy C and Teflon©
Shafts 316 SS or Alloy C
Bearings Carbon, Teflon© and Rulon©
- Neodymium or Samarium cobalt magnets
- Close Coupled Adapters for NEMA and IEC standard motor frame sizes
- 316 Stainless Steel, Ryton and Alloy C containment cans
- 1/2 to 30 GPM