MPL/MHL Series Pumps
Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Optional SiC-X bearing system for enhanced dry running capability
- Straddle-mounted, double bearing design reduces shaft load and bearing wear when compared to our competitors' typical cantilevered, overhung designs
- Slip-fit construction allows easy maintenance and on-site repairs with no special tools required
- Close-coupled configuration eliminates coupling and motor alignment issues
- Handles toxic, noxious and corrosive liquids for leak-free pumping with increased safety to plant personnel and the environment
- Optional high temperature construction to handle up to 660°F
- Optional baffled rear casing design for enhanced solids handling
- Large internal flow path handles solids: 1% at 500µ; 8% at 100µ
Materials of Construction
- Alloy 20
- Alloy B&C