MPT Series Pumps
Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Mag drive sealless pumps eliminate the need for expensive mechanical seals; eliminating costly shutdowns and repairs, which helps reduce "Reportable Release" issues.
- No maintenance intensive mechanical seals required. No seal flush or complex and expensive seal pot systems to monitor or maintain.
- Standard SiC-X bearing system for enhanced dry running capability
- Straddle-mounted, inner magnet system, with bearings on both sides of the magnet, which reduces shaft and bearing loads when compared to our competitors' overhung, cantilevered inner magnet designs
- Slip-fit construction that allows easy on-site maintenance, with no special tools or fixtures required
- Close coupled configuration eliminates coupling and motor alignment issues
- Handles toxic, noxious and corrosive liquids for leak-free pumping with increased safety to plant personnel and the environment
- Excellent for pumping entrained gases
- Excellent for low NPSH applications
Materials of Construction